ASF International Dialog and GA Meeting 2019
Architecture Sans Frontières International welcomes you to Semarang, Indonesia, to gather knowledge, to share among other members and to strengthen the network during the 13th General Assembly.
The meeting is going to be held at the old quarter during 25th to the 28nd of July 2019 with the theme of “Living Heritage“.
The coastal part of Central Java has seen the exchange of ideas, events and goods in span of various periods: from the arrival of Islam, of Chinese maritime trade, to Dutch colonisation. Interesting experiments of early modern Indo-Dutch architects and planners can still be seen and experienced today.
- 01. Bamboo workshop:
- Day-long bamboo workshop to be held in the city centre. Slot for 30 people, composed of 15 from ASFINT and 15 from public.
- 02. General Assembly:
- ASF-ID introduction, GA Session I, II, III, and IV, Welcome dinner in Kota Lama
- 03. ASF-Dialogue & Exhibition:
- ASF-ID introduction, ASF-Award 2019 winner announcement and presentation, ASF members discussions and presentations, dinner in China Town.
- 04. Board meeting & Thematic walk:
- Board Meeting, Excursion options, Self-organised dinner.
Please find the registration form for the event here:
Here is a link to Google maps with locations, places to stay, venues and other useful information:
ASF-GA 2019 Indonesia