ASF AWARD 2017 SUBMISSIONS
Share your initiative to improve the built environment!
Architecture Sans Frontières International (ASF Int) Award was founded in the purpose of sharing the most efficient solutions developed by architects globally to the many social, environmental and economic challenges facing the built environment. The goal of the award is to promote those solutions among the design profession and the general public, which will encourage an exchange of ideas and challenge the profession to develop the construction of social facilities and infrastructure.
Our warmest congratulations for the award recipients and most of all, for all of the organizations working so wholeheartedly to improve the lives of the most vulnerable populations around the world!
See all the submissions to the award:
Award for the Social Production of Habitat:
- TEMPORARY CLASSROOMS PROTOTYPE
- by ALBERT COMPANY OLMO.
- HEALTHCARE-CENTRE MONDIKOLOK (SOUTH SUDAN)
- by DAVID KRALER & CHRISTOPH LACHBERGER.
- CARLUX PROJECT FOR DOLAKHA
- by ASF NEPAL
- SOCIALLY ACTIVE ECOSYSTEM- ECD CENTERS FOR RWANDA
- by ASA STUDIO | ACTIVE SOCIAL ARCHITECTURE
- AMANI LIBRARY IN KIBAONI, TANZANIA
- by M*D (PATRICIA BÁSCONES & LARA BRIZ)
- RECYCLED ARCHITECTURE TO TACKLE REFUGEE EDUCATION
- by CATALYTICACTION
- RAJAPUR WOMEN’S LITERACY AND HEALTHCARE CENTRE, BANGLADESH
- by TUMPA HUSNA YASMIN FELLOWS
- RUMAH PULAU
- by BOELENS & KRIELEN
|10 jan 2017||Launch of the Award|
|20 feb 2017||
Deadline for Submission of Proposals
The board has agreed to extend the deadline after receiving several requests to extend it.
|21 mar 2017||Winners contacted|
|21 apr 2017||Award function at the ASF General Meeting at Thiruvananthapuram|
|Exhibition of the best proposals at Thiruvananthapuram|
|Exhibition of the Awards at ASF-Int Website|
Questions can be sent to: